Leadership Program for Conference Presidents
Leading Conference Life is a brand new 6 hour session for Conference Presidents. Kate Scholl is taking bookings to facilitate this in your Central or Regional Council.
Kate Scholl explains, “This is the next step in our Unlocking Leadership Potential program. The sessions are similar in style to the ‘Conversation’ sessions that Janice Jones and I led in 2016 with Regional Council Presidents but the content is completely different. Each participant receives a Resource Kit that has been designed with the particular needs of Conference Presidents.”
“We can offer a series of workshops in your Central Council or just one (noting the participant numbers below). The target group for this workshop is Conference Presidents, but other members are welcome to attend. The hope is that Regional Council presidents will also participate, as a major part of their role is supporting Conference presidents,” says Kate.
Kate Scholl is available to lead a session or sessions in a Central or Regional Council (or combined Regions).
A variety of time frames are possible:
• A single 6 hour session (including breaks), during the week or a weekend day.
• 2- 3 shorter sessions held over a time span that will suit your presidents, to total 5 hours of contact time.
• Ideally a minimum of 8 and maximum of 30 participants for a session.
Contact Kate to set up a time to come to your Central Council or with any other queries you may have, on (02) 9568 0209 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Testimonials from the pilot workshop in Maitland Newcastle:
• I appreciated the networking with other Presidents, the information kit and the flow of ideas.
• I especially liked exchanging ideas and discussing the various ways our Conferences operate. The Resource Kit is very helpful.
• It was a really worthwhile day. The information and discussions were excellent.
• It provided a good opportunity to better understand the role of the Conference president and members.
• Great presentation—very clear and covered so many topics well.