CAMS stands for Conference Assistance Management System. CAMS is the new state-wide system that will improve the way our Society assists the people who come to us for support, specifically how we capture their information in a safe and secure way.
More than 150 members and volunteers from 8 Conferences and 5 Vinnies Support Centres participated in the pilot or testing phase at the end of 2021. The result is a system that is responsive and flexible, supporting the way Conferences operate rather than a one-size-fits-all approach.
CAMS Virtual Information Session.
- Purpose & Benefits of CAMS for the People we Assist, Members and the Society
- Design and development of CAMS
- Overview of the CAMS system
- Roll out plan for Metro NSW
- You can also click here to access our CAMS Briefing Presentation.
This short video is a demonstration of the new Interaction Stages that has replaced the old two stages in the Interaction Section of CAMS. Included is a view of the new Assistance button.
Below you will find a series of videos that will take you through the background of the project, the approach taken and the benefits
In this latest video
- The project team provides an update on the progress made in the development and testing of the CAMS solution, and
- Members share the benefits this new solution will bring to:
- the People We Assist,
- the members, volunteers and employees that do conference work, and
- the Society itself
- Our learning team provide an update on the support and education that will be available as part of the roll out.
(new updates coming)