MyOrientation – Virtual Sessions
The purpose of the session is to gain an overview of the St Vincent de Paul Society beginnings. We will walk you through Our Founding Story, Mission, Vision and Values. You will also learn about the Society’s structure, the work we do and the people we assist.
- Tuesday 13th July 9.30am – 12noon
- Wednesday 11th August 2 – 4.30pm
Location: Zoom video conferencing
Duration of the session: 2.5hrs
If you would like to join any of these sessions please register using this link: LINK TO REGISTER.
Access to the Vinnies Learning Centre (VLC) is via this link: LINK TO VLC.
- You do not need a zoom account to join the virtual session
- Upon registration you will receive a link that will take them straight to the session
- You will need a camera and microphone to participate in the session
- If volunteers do not have their VLC log in details, please email us at Learning@vinnies.org.au
Don’t have access to technology?
- Speak to your Manager who can arrange for volunteers to gather in a meeting room and participate in a planned virtual session together.
- Upon request, L&D team can organise a virtual session only for your teams on a mutually agreed date and time.