MyOrientation – Virtual Sessions
The purpose of the session is to gain an overview of the St Vincent de Paul Society beginnings. We will walk you through Our Founding Story, Mission, Vision and Values. You will also learn about the Society’s structure, the work we do and the people we assist.
Duration of the session: 2.5hrs
Location: Zoom video conferencing
MyOrientation Sessions: Below are the dates for sessions from now until the end of the year.
- Tuesday 31st May, 2.00 pm to 4.30 pm
- Wednesday 13th July, 9.30 am to 12.00 noon
If you would like any new volunteers to join these sessions please request them to register for a session using the following outlined steps..
Register for a session:
- To register for one of the above sessions please login to the Vinnies Learning Centre (VLC) by clicking HERE
- Click on ‘Content Library’
- Search for ‘MyOrientation’ in the search bar
- Click on the course ‘MyOrientation’
- Click on ‘Our Founding Story’ and register for a session of their choice
- Volunteers do not need a zoom account to join the virtual session
- Upon registration volunteers will receive a link that will take them straight to the session
- Volunteers will need a camera and microphone to participate in the session
- If volunteers do not have their VLC log in details, please email us at Learning@vinnies.org.au
Don’t have access to technology?
- You can arrange for new volunteers to gather in a meeting room and participate in a planned virtual session together
- Upon request, L&D team can organise a virtual session only for your teams on a mutually agreed date and time.