Parent Line supporting families in need
Parent Line is a free service available 7 days a week from 9am-9pm Monday to Friday and 4pm-9pm Saturday & Sunday available for anyone to utilise across NSW.
Parent Line is a telephone counselling, information and referral service for parents of children ages 0 to 18 who live in New South Wales. The service includes the Early Childhood Intervention Infoline since early 2011, providing information and support about concerns about child development, disabilities and developmental delays.
Please encourage people you assist and anyone in the community to take advantage of this excellent service.
1300 1300 52 www.parentline.org.au
Parents can pick up the phone or send an email when parenting gets tough
• We specialize in promoting positive parent-child relationships
• We have expertise in child development and can answer questions from worried parents
• We support parents who are struggling when their face-to-face services are closed
• We help parents navigate difficult issues with school
• We can refer parents to specialist services all over NSW
• We support parents who are separating to care for their children
A team of compassionate and highly-skilled professional parenting counsellors are available to assist 7 days a week. They are all qualified psychologists and social workers with experience in working with complex family issues.