Aged Care and Disability
- CCareline 13 18 19 Help LineCCareline was established in 2017, to help people experiencing difficulty find their way through the new government systems for aged care and disability services. Yet, once the phone lines opened, we found that people with all manner of needs called.Today our CCareline telephone helpline receives over 20,000 calls a year from people who are facing trouble in their relationships; people who are ageing, isolated and lonely; people struggling with parenting; people who face challenges like family violence, mental health problems, disability or addiction. – CCareline provides a number of programs that help support those in need.CCareline offer a really good umbrella of services to families and individuals in need and in the instance that we don’t provide a support service, we refer onto other services to ensure that no one falls through the cracks.If you are struggling and you don’t know what to do with any of these issues call CCareline 13 18 19.
CCareline can help you navigate that challenging maze of options when life gets complex.
*CCareline help and referral service is provided by CatholicCare, one of the largest social services agencies in Sydney.
Refugee and Asylum Seekers
- The Salvation Army “Be the Boss” Free online course
The free Be the Boss course is about getting on top of your money for good.
The Salvation Army have put this together for a 3-week journey, but right now we think it’s best to just dive in and use the ones you need. They’ll help you:
– work out what’s important to you;
– what changes you need to make; and
– how to turn those good intentions into action.
For more information please visit:
(Visited 252 times, 1 visits today)