18/09 VINNIES UPDATE
The Society is continuing to coordinate the COVID-19 response and recovery across all business units.
For advice, ask a question or to report a change or relevant information about your business / work place contact Darren Stevenson – COVID-19 Response and Recovery Coordinator email@example.com
For updates after hours or weekends please visit the NSW COVID-19 website at https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19 or the National Coronavirus Helpline 1800 020 080.
Resources to assist with managing disruptions, risks, and COVID-19 related incidents are continually being developed and will be centrally available through the COVID-19 Hub & Resources page on the Staff Portal. Keep checking this page as it will be updated regularly.
COVIDSafe Guidance advice
The latest COVIDSafe Guidance advice is on COVID-19 Procurement, click the link to have a look.
1. Conference Opening Protocols and Toolkit
Regional Presidents have been given the authority to prioritise the inspection and opening of sites using the toolkit provided.
- Covid-19 Conference Care and Support Opening Checklist v1.2
- Covid-19 Conference Meeting Opening Checklist v1.1
- Off site meeting during COVID-19 2020.06.10
- Conference Recovery Sign Toolkit (this kit contains the following documents)
- Conference Recovery Toolkit Appendices 2020.06.12 (this kit contains the following documents)
- Appendix 1 Conference PPE Signage Starter Packs v1.1
- Appendix 2 Covid-19 Cleaning Checklist
- Appendix 3 Covid-19 Physical Distancing Checklist
- Appendix 4 Covid-19 Conference Layout & Signage Guidance v1.1
- Appendix 5 Member Return to Duties Declaration v1
- Appendix 6 Covid-19 Good Hygiene Checklist
- Appendix 7 Covid-19 Workplace Checklist
- Appendix 8 Covid-19 How To Keep Workers Safe
- Appendix 9 WHS Form 7 – Incident Reporting v2
03/07 This document has been prepared to give members, staff and volunteers of the St Vincent de Paul Society NSW an overview of the supports and assistance available to the people we assist during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We seek the assistance of Members who may wish to support the online client support model either as part of the client assistance team or client assessment team (including EAPA assessment). In addition, Members may wish to participate in testing the online system to ensure it is fit for purpose.
4. COVIDSafe preparation for Retail Stores and Conferences
Conference COVIDSafe Video
Retail Store COVIDSafe Video
5. Vinnies Shops Re-Opening
We have begun the process of re-opening our Vinnies shops across NSW. Check out your local shops here.
6. Active Clothing Bins for Donation Drop-Off
- Bins at store locations: NSW Active Bin Store Locations April 2020
- Bins at external locations: NSW Active Bin Non-Store Locations April 2020
20/04 Conference Food Assistance – COVID19 Infection control guideline