COVID-19 Update 30 July 2021
For advice contact Darren Stevenson – COVID-19 Response and Recovery Coordinator email@example.com or updates after hours or weekends please visit the NSW COVID-19 website at https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19 or the National Coronavirus Helpline 1800 020 080.
COVIDSafe Guidance advice
The latest COVIDSafe Guidance advice are based on new Protocols for Hotspots, Vulnerable Personnel and Face to Face Activities.
Restrictions for Greater Sydney
Stay at home orders applying to Greater Sydney including the Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Wollongong and Shellharbour local government areas remain in place until at least Saturday 28 August 2021.
New 10 km restriction for Shopping across Greater Sydney. 5 km restrictions for the 8 x LGAs listed below.
Sydney restrictions Blacktown, Canterbury-Bankstown, Cumberland, Fairfield, Liverpool, Parramatta, Campbelltown and Georges River local government areas now subject to restrictions particularly around an Authorised Workers Order and COVID Testing.
For more information on current restrictions and COVID-19 testing requirements that apply to the Greater Sydney area, visit: Restrictions for Greater Sydney
Restrictions for all other areas in Regional and Rural NSW
Restrictions for regional and rural NSW are in place until Saturday 28 August 2021. Please ensure you stay up to date with current COVID-19 restrictions while they are in place.
1. Conference Opening Protocols and Toolkit
Regional Presidents have been given the authority to prioritise the inspection and opening of sites using the toolkit provided.
- Covid-19 Conference Care and Support Opening Checklist v1.2
- Covid-19 Conference Meeting Opening Checklist v1.1
- Off site meeting during COVID-19 2020.06.10
- Conference Recovery Sign Toolkit (this kit contains the following documents)
- Conference Recovery Toolkit Appendices 2020.06.12 (this kit contains the following documents)
- Appendix 1 Conference PPE Signage Starter Packs v1.1
- Appendix 2 Covid-19 Cleaning Checklist
- Appendix 3 Covid-19 Physical Distancing Checklist
- Appendix 4 Covid-19 Conference Layout & Signage Guidance v1.1
- Appendix 5 Member Return to Duties Declaration v1
- Appendix 6 Covid-19 Good Hygiene Checklist
- Appendix 7 Covid-19 Workplace Checklist
- Appendix 8 Covid-19 How To Keep Workers Safe
- Appendix 9 WHS Form 7 – Incident Reporting v2
- Appendix 10 COVID 19 Screening Questions
- Covid-19 Christmas Hamper Checklist – pdf
- Covid-19 Christmas Hamper Checklist – word
- Covid-19 Activities Protocols – pdf
- Covid-19 Activities Protocols – word
- Covid-19 Hotspot Protocols – pdf
- Covid-19 Hotspot Protocols – word
- Covid-19 Vulnerable Personnel Protocols – pdf
- Covid-19 Vulnerable Personnel Protocols – word
03/07/20 This document has been prepared to give members, staff and volunteers of the St Vincent de Paul Society NSW an overview of the supports and assistance available to the people we assist during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We seek the assistance of Members who may wish to support the online client support model either as part of the client assistance team or client assessment team (including EAPA assessment). In addition, Members may wish to participate in testing the online system to ensure it is fit for purpose.
4. COVIDSafe preparation for Retail Stores and Conferences
Conference COVIDSafe Video
Retail Store COVIDSafe Video
5. Vinnies Shops Re-Opening
We have begun the process of re-opening our Vinnies shops across NSW. Check out your local shops here.
6. Active Clothing Bins for Donation Drop-Off
- Bins at store locations: NSW Active Bin Store Locations April 2020
- Bins at external locations: NSW Active Bin Non-Store Locations April 2020
20/04 Conference Food Assistance – COVID19 Infection control guideline