How the Community Fundraising and Events Team can help your Conference fundraise!
The Community Fundraising and Events Team is available to assist all Conference with community fundraising so that you can continue to raise funds and assist those in your local community.
Please see below some ways in which we can work together.
1. Personalised Conference Online Fundraising Page
We have our Community Fundraising Portal for Conference Fundraising activities within NSW.
For those of you who are yet to use it, please take a look at this ad for more information and this link
This portal allows for us to create personalised fundraising pages for all Conferences state-wide.
Please take a look how some conferences are using their personalised pages:
These links give your conference a personalised alternative to the general Christmas Appeal link. It will reflect your own activity (the sky’s the limit!), your own funds raised and serve as a great tool to include in all parish and conference communications online and via email (to local businesses, family and friends also).
2. Smart Terminal Bookings
CBA offer a limited amount of free of charge for the Winter and Christmas Appeal. Smart Terminals are an easy and effective way to collect donations where you simply scan the credit card and follow the prompts.
The Winter Appeal expression of interest call out for the terminals have closed but please reach out to Caroline Casse if you would like to be popped onto the waitlist.
3. Shopping Centre Collections
If you would like to conduct any fundraising activity at your shopping centre please approach them for approval first.
We can provide you an Authority to Fundraiser Letter, unique QR Code and link to your very own personalised Vinnies Fundraising Page or buckets for physical donations.
If your conference would like to explore this activity in your area, please contact email@example.com.
4. School Sleepouts, Community Sleepouts or Fundraise Your Way Initiatives
- Do you have schools that fundraise for your conference via a Vinnies School Sleepout? Then tell them to head to the following link: http://fundraise.vinniesnsw.org.au/create-your-own-vinnies-school-sleepout/
- Do you have local businesses or community groups (you could even hold your own community sleepout and raise funds for yourselves!) that fundraise for your conference via a Vinnies Community Sleepout? Then tell them to head to the following link: https://fundraise.vinniesnsw.org.au/create-your-own-vinnies-community-sleepout/
- Are there other events or fundraising activities that occur throughout the year in support of your conference which would benefit from having its own personalised fundraising page? Then head to the following link: https://fundraise.vinniesnsw.org.au/fundraise-your-way/
When a school, business or community group registers their fundraising activity on this site, they can nominate your conference as the recipient of their funds.
5. The Family Winter Sleepout @Home
Schools can also participate in the Family Winter Sleepout @Home 2023 (Watch this space for more information!) and raise funds for your conferences!
If there are any questions at all, please reach to Caroline Casse on firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Is there something else that I have not mentioned above?
Please do not hesitate to email Caroline Casse, Community Fundraising and Events Coordinator via email@example.com if there is a fundraising activity that you need help with that is not mentioned above and please remember that all fundraising activities done on Vinnies’ NSW behalf requires an Authority to Fundraise Letter so please reach out to Caroline Casse to receive one!